[USML Announce] DUMP DUMPING REPORT #2 - The Bombers

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Thu Jun 29 14:17:42 EDT 2006

There was more to it than that, but let's just say that Mark was cool to this monster talent and thought I sought too much (a bit more than he paid for Nick)
-----Original Message-----
From: JHWinick at aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 15:12:44
To:announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] DUMP DUMPING REPORT #2 - The Bombers

In a message dated 6/29/2006 1:46:19 P.M. Central Daylight Time, RERobbins at iTinker.net writes: and don't get me started about Grady Sizemore (although thanks to Mark B it looks like I'll get to continue to enjoy Grady for some time)

Now....that's interesting news.? I was unaware that Sizemore was offered up to PT/KR.? If that's true, I'd be the first to say that he made the wrong call.? But, based on experience, I'm guessing things are a little more complicated than that.? Do jump in PT/KR.....inquiring minds want to know.
?
Jeff Winick
announce mailing list
announce at usml.net