[USML Announce] DUMP DUMPING REPORT #2 - The Bombers

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Thu Jun 29 14:13:05 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/29/2006 1:46:19 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
RERobbins at iTinker.net writes:

and  don't get me started about Grady Sizemore (although thanks to Mark B it
looks  like I'll get to continue to enjoy Grady for some  time)

Now....that's interesting news.  I was unaware that Sizemore was  offered up
to PT/KR.  If that's true, I'd be the first to say that he made  the wrong
call.  But, based on experience, I'm guessing things are a little  more
complicated than that.  Do jump in PT/KR.....inquiring minds want to  know.

Jeff Winick
DUMP