[USML Announce] USML 2006 - important league update

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Mon Mar 6 08:08:57 EST 2006

Greetings;
     I don't want to commit to tinkering one way or the other, but I would like to advocate for an 11th team.  Unfortunately, the fellows I know who would be an involved owner are already committed for this year.  What are the chances that one of you fine gentlemen would be able to scare up such a committed owner on short notice?  Where have you gone, Brad Jansen?
    Thanks,
   Rick
From: "Richard E. Robbins" <RERobbins at iTinker.net>