[USML Announce] League update -- Potential 11th team

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Tue Mar 7 21:44:18 EST 2006

League:

  Great news on the league composition fromt.  There is a  possibility we
have located an owner to take the place of the Cups team.   The individual who is
considering joining is an owner with solid roto  credentials and I am
confident will be acceptable to the league.  The  prospective owner has agreed to
give me answer about joining by the  morning.

  In anticipation of the addition of an 11th owner, I want to clarify  the
rules by which the new owner will enter.  After canvassing several  owners
today, I believe the rule we have followed in the past is to permit the  owner to
take over a "vacated" team if there is only one new owner.  When  there were
more new owners than vacated teams, we disbanded the old team and had  the new
owners start from scratch.  For example, when the Riptorns left and  we added
Buddha and Cups, we gave those owners blank slates, rather than  dividing up
the Riptorns.

  Please confirm this is correct.  I'd like to be able to give  the new owner
a full lay of the land.  Also, we can discuss tomorrow  whether the new owner
will be appropriate for our league, although I suspect  everyone will agree
he is.

  Please respond rapidly.