[USML Announce] (no subject)

Andy Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 19:43:15 EST 2006

The Dark Mark appeared in the USML sky, and Brad Jansen wrote:

<<
[I]f we can import democracy and fairness to Iraq, we can do so here.  I'm not gonna proffer further argument or debate, I just wanted a chance for you guys to hear me out before you conclusively decide to screw me--even before the season begins!!!
<<

Damn, Brad, you're sucking up to Buddha and you don't even know him yet!

Anyway, I'm giving my proxy to Buddha.  He came into the league to replace the Riptorns and we refused to let him assume the roster.  It doesn't seem fair to him that the Riptorns return and get a roster.  So if Buddha votes no, that remains my vote.

Beyond that, Brad, I can't wait to see you on Draft Day and find out what tricks are up your sleeve.  Welcome back!!