[USML Announce] (no subject)

john.fruit at usbank.com john.fruit at usbank.com
Thu Mar 9 16:31:13 EST 2006

I was rather indifferent to begin with, so after that heartfelt plea, I am
okay with allowing Brad to inherit the Cups' rather pathetic roster, even
though it may cost us Kelly Shoppach.

             JHWinick at aol.com
             Sent by:
             announce-bounces@                                          To
             usml.net                  announce at usml.net
                                                                        cc
                                       bljansen at gmail.com
             03/09/2006 03:37                                      Subject
             PM                        [USML Announce] (no subject)

             Please respond to
                   "USML
              Announcements"
             <announce at usml.ne
                    t>

Brad Jansen asked that I post this to the league:

My dear friends--well, strike that one--hey, everybody!  It's me, Brad
Jansen.  Some of you know me as a former USML participant (co-owner of the
Riptorns), while some of you may have seen my mug shot on those damn
websites that show "johns" busted for solicitation--OK, just kidding on
that point, but boys I'm single again, so if you know of any fast, cheap
and easy action (and, Doug, c'mon you got the connections, help me out
here), please keep me in mind.

Anyway, to those good gents who joined this fine group after my tearful
departure a couple years back, please allow me to introduce myself: I'm a
single father of three children, ages 14, 12 and 6.  I make my home in
probably the cheapest piece of property in Deerfield, and am a managing
attorney in the Labor section of the CTA's Law Department and an adjunct
professor at Roosevelt University (not a real professor, like A. Klein).  I
also am, and I say this with some degree of modesty, not a particularly
good roto player, certainly not like the oft-published/quoted Jeffrey
Winick

Sorry, got cut off...I had several more paras. that I lost but here's my
pitch:  when 1st inducted into the USML, I took over an old team with its
roster...I simply assumed, based on past precedent, that would be the case
again, since this isn't an expansion...I later learned that a "vote" was
taken and, obviously due to the conspiring Andy Klein, a decision was made
that I can't assume the Cupholders' roster.

All I ask is that those who voted against that please reconsider...if we
can import democracy and fairness to Iraq, we can do so here.  I'm not
gonna proffer further argument or debate, I just wanted a chance for you
guys to hear me out before you conclusively decide to screw me--even before
the season begins!!!

Please--reconsider and if at all possible, let me know the outcome by day's
end.  Sorry to trouble you about this, but wanted to weigh in...

Electronic Privacy Notice. This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.