[USML Announce] USML - League News/Andy Klein

RICHARD ROBBINS RICHARD.ROBBINS at morningstar.com
Fri Mar 10 07:46:14 EST 2006

I certainly can't pronounce or spell that one.

________________________________

In a message dated 3/9/2006 1:59:26 P.M. Central Standard Time,
JHWinick at aol.com writes:

	No....the genius is the one who talked the guy who drafted him
into trading him away.  But Lackey isn't available.  His contact will be
extended and he will be one of the very few players I build around.  The
guys who have contracts that don't justify extension but are nonetheless
valuable keepers are the players I'm looking to move.  Don't tell me
that a $21 Matsui wouldn't look good on your team.  You have no idea
what it would take to get him because you haven't even asked.  Try me!

OK, I'll bite.  Matt Tuiasosopo.