[USML Announce] USML - League News/Andy Klein

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Fri Mar 10 11:22:12 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/10/2006 7:01:46 A.M. Central Standard Time,
SpringKerb at aol.com writes:

In a message dated 3/9/2006 1:59:26 P.M. Central Standard Time,
JHWinick at aol.com writes:

No....the genius is the one who talked the guy who drafted him into  trading
him away.  But Lackey isn't available.  His contact will  be extended and he
will be one of the very few players I build around.   The guys who have
contracts that don't justify extension but are nonetheless  valuable keepers are the
players I'm looking to move.  Don't tell me  that a $21 Matsui wouldn't look
good on your team.  You have no idea  what it would take to get him because you
haven't even asked.  Try  me!

OK, I'll bite.  Matt Tuiasosopo.

Mark

For Matsui?  Well....at least we've established a floor for the  bidding.
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the offer, but the guy didn't  make the BA Top
100 and Sickles gives him a C+.  Is there anyone that  you're otherwise
planning on keeping that you're willing to  offer?