[USML Announce] USML - League News/Andy Klein

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 16:16:00 EST 2006

Please exclude me from these meandering messages that purport to signify
trade talks.  Since I have no players I find them particularly offensive.
And Mister Blocker: one cannot help but note that you "closed" the vote
without casting one. Your fence straddling is deemed a vote against me and
may a plague visit you as quickly as those others who at least had the
courage to step to the front and not hide behind a wall of shame.  Now I've
got to find Buddha...there's a great march downtown we're missing...