[USML Announce] quick question

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Mon Mar 13 08:01:07 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/13/2006 8:50:32 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
chicagojab at yahoo.com writes:

When I joined 5 years ago, I started in the rotation draft just before  the
money winners.  So I believe that puts Brad in the 7th  spot.  Places 5-10,
Brad, Places 4-1.

Jim

But that was different.  The constitution specifically requires that  all
ambiguities in the rules be construed against the Riptorns.  The  constitution
does not directly address the rotation draft status of "new" (or  renewed)
franchises.  Hence, Brad goes to the end of the line.

(Actually, of course, I'm just busting Brad's chops.)