[USML Announce] USML - League News/Andy Klein

Doug Shabelman doug at burnsent.com
Fri Mar 17 06:33:20 EST 2006

It's already starting??????

-----Original Message-----
From: Brad Jansen <bljansen at gmail.com>
To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net>
Sent: Fri Mar 10 16:15:04 2006
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] USML - League News/Andy Klein

Please exclude me from these meandering messages that purport to signify
trade talks.  Since I have no players I find them particularly offensive.
And Mister Blocker: one cannot help but note that you "closed" the vote
without casting one. Your fence straddling is deemed a vote against me and
may a plague visit you as quickly as those others who at least had the
courage to step to the front and not hide behind a wall of shame.  Now I've
got to find Buddha...there's a great march downtown we're missing...