[USML Announce] Roster Eligibility Clarification

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Fri Mar 17 13:27:50 EST 2006

I still don't know whether or not it would make any difference for me if we draft in the suburbs or not, but I'll pass that info along as soon as I can get it.  Obviously, my schedule isn't the only consideration, but if drafting in the suburbs will allow me to see my daughters' competition but drafting in the city would not, then I'd be very strongly in favor of drafting in the suburbs.  Otherwise, I'd be neutral.