[USML Announce] Roster Eligibility Clarification

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 13:58:41 EST 2006

I vote for suburbs (unfortunately I can't nominate my modest home due to
size constraints).  I planned on bringing my 12-year old son Conor, who is
my new partner in roto crime.  Hopefully someone (i.e., my daughter) can
watch my 6-year old Ryan that day; if not, I may have to make some hasty
arrangements.  Please also note that I will be with my kids in AZ from
3/25-3/31 with little if any email access so if anything of note occurs just
call my cell phone (847/370-4765).   See ya!
Brad