[USML Announce] Carl Crawford

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun Mar 19 10:24:38 EST 2006

Nope. The salary was bumped when the contract was extended and it stays at that level until the contract is ended.  Will you share a portion of this treasure with me as a kind of finder's fee?
-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Barrett <chicagojab at yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 08:19:28
To:USML Announcements <announce at usml.net>
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Carl Crawford

I thought his last season?salary and contract?status was $15 LT06.? Doesn't that mean that for this season he should be $20 FA??? Of course, I'd be happy to keep the additional $5 for the auction.

"Richard E. Robbins" <RERobbins at iTinker.net> wrote:
Jim,
Why did you list Carl Crawford at $20 -- I believe his salary is $15. _______________________________________________
announce mailing list
announce at usml.net