[USML Announce] TQ Stats Cleanup

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Sun Mar 19 10:32:18 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/19/2006 6:26:35 AM Central Standard Time,
RERobbins at iTinker.net writes:

Oops -- I think Young should be shown as $10/LT07 --  wasn't his old salary
$5?

Rich:

  Thanks for eyeballing the retention lists.  I will fix all of  these errors
tonight, after other precincts are heard from.  It appears  that I may have
some difficulty for now fixing the Republicans roster, because  the system
apparently does not allow me to undo any transactions yet, and  neither Barton nor
Bankston show up in the database (not sure why).