[USML Announce] TQ Stats Cleanup

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun Mar 19 10:34:46 EST 2006

Thanks for loading the rosters so quickly.
-----Original Message-----
From: MBBlocker at aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 11:32:10
To:announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] TQ Stats Cleanup

In a message dated 3/19/2006 6:26:35 AM Central Standard Time, RERobbins at iTinker.net writes:
Oops -- I think Young should be shown as $10/LT07 -- wasn't his old salary $5?

?
Rich:
?
? Thanks for eyeballing the retention lists.? I will fix all of these errors tonight, after other precincts are heard from.? It appears that I may have some difficulty for now fixing the Republicans roster, because the system apparently does not allow me to undo any transactions yet, and neither Barton nor Bankston show up in the database (not sure why).
?
announce mailing list
announce at usml.net