[USML Announce] Warning - Costco Scam

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Tue Mar 21 19:21:14 EST 2006

Greetings;
     I think I've figured out that this odd assortment of non-USML e-mails are a grand plot to bewilder Mr. Klein and throw him off his game for the draft.  Since I've been distracted with my man-crush on Matsuzaka, I was wondering if I missed any draft announcements.  Are we in fact drafting at the Robbins estate?
    Rick

From: springkerb at aol.com