[USML Announce] Warning - Costco Scam

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 08:06:05 EST 2006

Ummmm ....

On another  subject, where is the draft being held?

And now for the poll question of the day.  In light of Mike MacDougal's
shoulder injury, Mark Blocker will:

a.  Dump MacDougal before the draft.

b.  Budget $30 for Ambiorix Burgos.

c.  Adopt the "Todd Jones or Bust" strategy.

d.  Toss his roto magazines and head straight for Coscto.

I'm leaning toward "b".

-Andy

Andrew R. Klein

Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis

(317) 274-2099

  _____