[USML Announce] Warning - Costco Scam

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Wed Mar 22 08:25:35 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/22/2006 8:06:38 AM Central Standard Time,
anrklein at yahoo.com writes:

Ummmm  ....
On another   subject, where is the draft being held?
And now for the poll  question of the day.  In light of Mike MacDougal?s
shoulder injury, Mark  Blocker will:
a.  Dump  MacDougal before the draft.
b.  Budget $30  for Ambiorix Burgos.
c.  Adopt the  ?Todd Jones or Bust? strategy.
d.  Toss his  roto magazines and head straight for Coscto.
I?m leaning toward  ?b?.
-Andy

PT is a contrarian, so although A is the answer that any reasonable
rotisserie player would choose, I'll choose anything but.  B and C are the  answers
most likely to result in a successful "Drive for Five" and among the two  I'd
say B is the one that PT will see as most closely tied to another 5th place
finish.  Jones is too likely to be worth the money and therefore lead  to a
dreaded "in the money" finish.  I vote B.