[USML Announce] Warning - Costco Scam

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Wed Mar 22 08:10:01 EST 2006

Let's draft at Costco.
-----Original Message-----
From: "Andrew R. Klein" <anrklein at yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 09:06:00
To:"'USML Announcements'" <announce at usml.net>
Subject: RE: [USML Announce] Warning - Costco Scam

Ummmm ....

?

On another? subject, where is the draft being held?

?

And now for the poll question of the day.? In light of Mike MacDougal?s shoulder injury, Mark Blocker will:

?

a.? Dump MacDougal before the draft.

b.? Budget $30 for Ambiorix Burgos.

c.? Adopt the ?Todd Jones or Bust? strategy.

d.? Toss his roto magazines and head straight for Coscto.

?

I?m leaning toward ?b?.

?

-Andy

?

Andrew R. Klein

Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis

(317) 274-2099

?