[USML Announce] Announcement to League

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Fri Mar 24 11:41:25 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/24/2006 11:36:55 A.M. Central Standard Time,
doug at burnsent.com writes:

Alright, being the  first one to step up with the politically incorrect
statement (sorry, Buddha,  this topic's mine first), I respectfully will vote for a
kid-free draft. I am  sure all of the kids are well-behaved and would sit
back and be respectful,  but the most fun part of the league is draft day and I
would prefer it stay  family-free altogether (except for the host family of
course).  The less  distractions and filters on the vile language from owners
like Andy,  Rick and the whole KC contingency the better.

Just one vote and I  will respec the wishes of the league if out-voted.

Doug

Doug,

It will not be a kid-free draft as Brad's partner is his son and that was a
condition of his joining the league.  It has, therefore, already been
determined that Brad's son will be allowed at the draft.  It would not be  fair to
Brad to change that decision at this time.  As for the rest of us,  Andy and I,
in particular, would like to be able to share this experience with  our sons.
But if the league has an issue with that, like Andy, I will not  bring Ben.