[USML Announce] Announcement to League

Doug Shabelman doug at burnsent.com
Fri Mar 24 11:37:32 EST 2006

sorry, missed the t in respect..

  _____

From: Doug Shabelman [mailto:doug at burnsent.com]
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 11:55 AM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: RE: [USML Announce] Announcement to League

Alright, being the first one to step up with the politically incorrect
statement (sorry, Buddha, this topic's mine first), I respectfully will vote
for a kid-free draft. I am sure all of the kids are well-behaved and would
sit back and be respectful, but the most fun part of the league is draft day
and I would prefer it stay family-free altogether (except for the host
family of course).  The less distractions and filters on the vile language
from owners like Andy, Rick and the whole KC contingency the better.

Just one vote and I will respec the wishes of the league if out-voted.

Doug

  _____