[USML Announce] Announcement to League

john.fruit at usbank.com john.fruit at usbank.com
Fri Mar 24 12:39:58 EST 2006

Doug has articulated my sentiments perfectly.

             "Doug Shabelman"
             <doug at burnsent.co
             Sent by:                  "USML Announcements"
             announce-bounces@         <announce at usml.net>
             usml.net                                                   cc

                                                                   Subject
             03/24/2006 11:54          RE: [USML Announce] Announcement to
             AM                        League

             Please respond to
                   "USML
              Announcements"
             <announce at usml.ne
                    t>

Alright, being the first one to step up with the politically incorrect
statement (sorry, Buddha, this topic's mine first), I respectfully will
vote for a kid-free draft. I am sure all of the kids are well-behaved and
would sit back and be respectful, but the most fun part of the league is
draft day and I would prefer it stay family-free altogether (except for the
host family of course).  The less distractions and filters on the vile
language from owners like Andy, Rick and the whole KC contingency the
better.

Just one vote and I will respec the wishes of the league if out-voted.

Doug