[USML Announce] Announcement to League

Bbuddhas at aol.com Bbuddhas at aol.com
Sat Mar 25 09:30:47 EST 2006

Looks like some of you had bad intelligence reports when making some
decisions but things work out in the end.

I have no problem with my kid at home.....i would propose brad be allowed  to
bring his son since that is a true co-owner (assuming that is ok with  Rich).

No other kid would know ** that the draft was not really "kid-free' so  no
dads would be placed on a shit-list for not bringing their sons and one kid
isn't going to make the room over crowded.  Again, it's Rich's call and I
certainly have no problem Rich in your concerns--- you're a good man for opening
your home.

**No kid will know unless some zealous NY Times reporter decides to leak  the
story to our wives.