[USML Announce] Announcement to League

JOHN FRUIT, USBANCORP ASSET MANA jfruit1 at bloomberg.net
Sat Mar 25 13:32:58 EST 2006

Rich; Buddha has decided to bring "Tiny" to the draft instead of his 15-year old
 Mark. But as you might recall, "Tiny" is not so tiny...but instead a hulking
college football signee that might require the space that would've otherwise
accomodated the whole Klein family. As far as refreshments go, he said he could
get by with a 12-pack of Diet Coke and a Cousin's footlong sub on the hour, if
its not too much trouble.
Sorry, just trying to lighten the mood. Seriously, Rich, allow me and the others
 to provide all of the refreshments, no need to do any more than you already
are. Now then, since I didn't receive any offers for Chacin, I hereby exercise
my option to drop him from my reserve roster.