[USML Announce] Rules

Klein, Andrew anrklein at iupui.edu
Thu Mar 30 18:34:00 EST 2006

I just took a closer look at the rule and now better understand Rich's
point.  The way I read it, NON-ROY players are eligible from Jeff's
list.  But it appears that ROY-eligible players are not ... even if Jeff
doesn't think that makes sense!  In my opinion, we can change the rule
later if we so desire.

Of course, I'm not sure I can edit the list appropriately.  But I think
we should follow the rule.   If others disagree, that's fine.  In fact,
that's probably advantageous for me.  But being the new nitty-gritty
rules guy and all, I want to follow the letter of the law ...

-Andy

Andrew R. Klein

Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis

(317) 274-2099