[USML Announce] Rules

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 18:54:17 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/30/2006 6:47:38 PM Central Standard Time,
SpringKerb at aol.com writes:

I agree with Andy, and I think strict construction has been our general
policy.  (Buddha, you gotta be down wit dat!)  I agree with Jeff  that it's a bit
perverse as applied to the Boone Logans of the world, who will  likely make
the opening day roster, but I've always liked a bit of perversion  (or
preversion, to quote Doctor Strangelove).

Mark

I agree with Mark and Andy (and Jeff: how often does THAT happen on rules
issues?).  The vets are okay, and that, as I recall, was the reason the
provision was inserted into the constitution, not to allow additional  prospecting at
the draft.