[USML Announce] Gotta Love This ...

Klein, Andrew anrklein at iupui.edu
Wed May 3 08:06:22 EDT 2006

Not that it really makes any difference, but this is clearly a sign from
above regarding the Klein Nine.  Last week, I watched a Rangers' game on
TV.  During an interview, Buck Showalter casually mentions that, if his
bullpen situation doesn't straighten out, he could use Antonio Alfonseca
as closer because he has experience in that role.  So, I grab him at $5
this week.  It's probably not ever going to pay off, but what the hell.
So, of course, I open rotoworld.com and see the following this morning:

<<

Antonio Alfonseca left Tuesday's game in the eighth with a left foot
injury.

<<

Hey, Brad ... take the needles out of the voodoo doll already!!!!

-Andy

Andrew R. Klein

Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis

(317) 274-2099