[USML Announce] Gotta Love This ...

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Wed May 3 08:08:19 EDT 2006

Is that his pitching foot?
-----Original Message-----
From: "Klein, Andrew" <anrklein at iupui.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 09:05:30
To:"USML Announcements" <announce at usml.net>
Subject: [USML Announce] Gotta Love This ...

Not that it really makes any difference, but this is clearly a sign from above regarding the Klein Nine.? Last week, I watched a Rangers? game on TV.? During an interview, Buck Showalter casually mentions that, if his bullpen situation doesn?t straighten out, he could use Antonio Alfonseca as closer because he has experience in that role.? So, I grab him at $5 this week.? It?s probably not ever going to pay off, but what the hell. ?So, of course, I open rotoworld.com and see the following this morning:

?

<<?

Antonio Alfonseca left Tuesday's game in the eighth with a left foot injury.

<<?

?

Hey, Brad ... take the needles out of the voodoo doll already!!!!

?

-Andy

?

Andrew R. Klein

Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis

(317) 274-2099

?