[USML Announce] Andy -- What Did You Do To Offend The Roto Gods? (I Know He's On Your Reserve, Nevertheless . . .)

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Fri May 5 09:09:18 EDT 2006

Casey Kotchman (1B) LAA
<http://www.rototimes.com/index.php?sport=bsball&type=profile&name=4398>
revealed Wednesday that he has been playing with mononucleosis, a virus he
was diagnosed with in spring training, according to the LA Times. "A lot of
days you feel you don't have any energy," said Kotchman. "But I trained with
it all off-season and played with it in spring training. It's something you
have to deal with." The symptoms of mononucleosis are fever, sore throat,
headache, swollen glands, fatigue, and loss of appetite. The symptoms
usually go away in one to two months but can sometimes linger for six months
or more. Kotchman, who has not started the last three games, is hitting just
.159 with no homers and five RBI in 69 at-bats this year.