[USML Announce] Andy -- What Did You Do To Offend The Roto Go ds? (I Know He's On Your Reserve, Nevertheless . . .)

Doug Shabelman doug at burnsent.com
Fri May 5 09:46:19 EDT 2006

Is Andy out of the race? No. Does he have a substantial number of players
returning to full strength in the next few weeks ( and don't forget, we're
at the beginning of May)? Yes.  Can he still make HUGE deals for superstars
like Sarge, Jr.? Yes.

Enough of the pity for the K9, plenty of us have our injuries and sore
knees, bum shoulders, limp wrists (back-handed reference for you displaced
Dave Pallone fans) and miceli-led teams!

                --Angry in Glenview

  _____