[USML Announce] 5-07 USML report

Usmltrans at aol.com Usmltrans at aol.com
Sun May 7 16:16:47 EDT 2006

Gang:

  This week's report.

I.  FAAB (all -5 unless indicated)

Klein (T. Williams, Napoli, Rosario, K. Robinson)
Hoosiers (Harville)
Angries (S. Green)
Riptorns (T. Murphy -7)
Bombers (S. Camp -12)

II.  E-mailed moves

Calamari Transactions

Trade Everett and Otsuka to Nukes in exchance  for Jeff Conine and Luis
Castillo.  Activate Castillo at 2B, Conine at  OF, Donnelly at P.
Reserve Brian Roberts

Brats:

FAAB $6 Tommy Murphy, LAA. If successful to reserve
roster and release  Matt
Miller, p,  Clev

FREE  pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar ??? get it now!
_http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/_
(http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/)

Klein  Nine:

THIS REPLACES
THE TWO MESSAGES SENT ON SATURDAY

Trade Kinsler and Runelvys Hernandez to Hoosier Daddies for Ronnie  Belliard
and Gary Matthews, Jr.  Activate Belliard at 2B, reserve  D'Angelo Jiminez.
Activate Matthews at OF, reserve Milton  Bradley.

FAAB

Bid $5 on Shawn Camp (P, TB) with contingent $5 bid on Mike Williams  (P,
Bal).  If I get either one to reserve and waive Julio  Mateo.

Bid $5 on Mike Napoli (C, Ana).  If  successful, to reserve and waive Vance
Wilson.

Bid $5 on  Francisco Rosario (P, Tor). If successful, to reserve and waive
Juan  Dominguez.

Bid $7 on Kerry Robinson (OF, KC).  If  successful, to active roster.  Reserve
Luis Matos and waive Dustin  Mohr.  (Note:  FYI, I just activated Matos for
Willie Harris.   I wasn't sure if the system would show you this move when you
made  transactions.)

-Andy

Nukes:

As previously reported, the Nukes have  traded Jeff Conine and Luis Castillo
to the Lake Michigan Calamari for Carl  "the Truth" Everett and Akinori
Otsuka.  Everett to active roster at OF  and Otsuka to active roster at P.
Reserve Jason Davis.

As previously  reported, the Nukes have traded Octavio Dotel and Nook Logan to
the Riptorns  for Brad "Admiral" Halsey and Adam Hyzdu.  Halsey to active
roster and  reserve Boone Logan.  Hyzdu to reserve roster.

Bid $10 on FA Shawn  "the Man in TB" Camp.  If successful, to active roster,
reserve Elmer  Dessens and waive  Hyzdu.

Mark

Hoosiers:

Greetings;
FAAB:  $8 C.  Harville (TB).  If successful, activate Harville, reserve Crain,
waive  Lohse.
TRADE:  R. Belliard and G. Matthews to Klein Nine for I. Kinsler  and R.
Hernandez. Activate Kinsler at MI and activate Hernandez at P, reserve  Lohse.
That is all,
Rick

Angry Young Men:

$10 on Shawn Camp; if successful activate  Camp, reserve Sherrill,
waive Eyre

also

$9 on Sean Green; if  successful reserve, waive Tavarez

New Yahoo! Messenger with  Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and  save
big.

Berliners:

Bid $11 on Shawn Camp.  If  successful, activate Camp and waive Jason
Johnson.  That is  all.

Jeff Winick

Riptorns:

Riptorns trade P Brad Halsey and  OF Adam Hyzdu to the Nukes for P
Octavio Dotel and OF Nook  Logan.
Reserve O. Dotel and put Logan in OF  active.
Activate P Kevin Gregg to fill Halsey's vacant  slot.

FAAB: $31 on OF Tommy Murphy.  If successful,  activate  in OF,  reserve
Willits and waive Adam Stern.

Thanks, Mark.  F

Bombers:

AAB:

S. Camp -13

if succeeds,  to active, res. McCarthy, wv. Wooten.