[USML Announce] Matsui Generis: League Has Little Pity for Anxious Young Men

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu May 11 23:11:21 EDT 2006

"If I do say so myself, and at the risk of painting my self-portrait in
somewhat immodest hues, I can acknowledge my genius in trading Hideki Matsui
when I did," intoned baseball rotisserie oracle  Jeff  Winick.   "Players
of his age, ethnic origin, height, weight and dietary supplements are at
increasingly unacceptable risk of fracturing their wrists, with a 65%
likelihood of the right wrist sustaining the injury and a 49% probablility
that the injury is season-- if not career-- ending."  Winick quipped, "The
Angries will finish no worse that 4th, since Matsui is well past his peak
performance years, and I say that with a self-confidence to self-abuse ratio
of 1.0.  Time for me to go.  I have a book of new baseball fantasy magazine
poses I need to peruse tonight in order to prepare for my next modelling
session."