[USML Announce] Beckett

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Wed May 17 10:57:14 EDT 2006

Alrighty then!  Nothing like starting a war with the Boston media.  Which Cub pitcher recently tried this approach?  I like the candor, though.

Josh Beckett became upset Tuesday because members of the Boston media did not believe him that he doesn't have a blister on his finger.
"I don?t have (an expletive) blister," Beckett said. "Look at my (expletive) finger. I?m pissed. I really am. This is (expletive) stupid. My dad calls me. He thinks I?m lying to him. That?s it. I?m done talking to you guys for the year."