[USML Announce] Don't Bury Burgos

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu May 18 15:36:56 EDT 2006

John:
   Obviously Jeff Cohen is the visionary of your partnership.  I implore
you, all of you, to read about Burgos in *Baseball Prospectus*, and not
because (contrary to Winick's typically baseless claims) I am peddling him.
I stand by my $11 auction price, as I also stand proudly beside Justin
Huber, Howie Kendricks, Alex Gordon, Jeff Clement and let us not forget,
Fernando Cabrera.  Thank you.
Brad