[USML Announce] Bombers-Angries trade - Bombers respond

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Mon May 29 15:01:38 EDT 2006

Just sour grapes from those of us not a party to the deal Mark.
-----Original Message-----
From: MBBlocker at aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 15:48:05
To:announce at usml.net
Subject: [USML Announce] Bombers-Angries trade - Bombers respond

Wow.? Not the reaction I expected at all.? At this point, either the criticism must be unfair, suggesting that maybe I am in the wrong place, or I just no longer know how to play the game in our league, in which case I am probably in the wrong place as well.? Either way, I seem to be in the wrong place, and it all seems like a lot less fun than it was in the past.
?
? -- Mark B.
announce mailing list
announce at usml.net