[USML Announce] Bombers-Angries trade - Bombers respond

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Mon May 29 15:03:49 EDT 2006

Mark,

You jumped the gun. I was just about to compliment you on a nice deal. I was just surprised you moved this quickly. As for Klein, those are just sour grapes from someone who should have been in the driver's seat but is watching it all slip away. More to follow.

Jeff
Sent from my BlackBerry? wireless handheld