[USML Announce] 5-28 USML Report

Usmltrans at aol.com Usmltrans at aol.com
Mon May 29 20:55:07 EDT 2006

Gang:

  This week's moves.

I.  FAAB

Brats -5 (Fahey)
KNine -5 (Peralta)
Repubs -5 (Long)
Repubs -0 (WVC Pavano)
Repubs -5 (Waechter)
Hoosiers -5 (Taubenheim)
Red Hots -10 (Norton)

II.  E-mailed moves (unlisted moves sent via phone)

Brats:

Mark; please input my moves this week manually if  you will, as I may not be
able to input them myself.
FAAB$5 Brandon  Fahey, if successful to active roster, reserve R. Adams and
waive Aaron  Guiel
Active roster inputs.....Ed. Perez to CI, reserve Dan Johnson, Jason  Botts
to active roster at Ute.
That is all.

Klein  Nine:

Trade Kotchman, Napoli, and Scutaro to Rips for Patterson,  Shoppach, and
Bloomquist.  Activate Patterson in OF and reserve  Quinlan.  Reserve Shoppach
and Bloomquist.

WAIVER  CLAIM/FAAB

Waiver claim on Carl Pavano.
Bid $5 on Joel Peralta (P,  KC)

If successful, waive in order Mark Redman, Kerry  Robinson.

-Andy

Republicans 1/2/3

FAABs

Terrence  Long       13             if  successful   waive Colome

Greg  Norton            9             "               "     waive A. Brown

Claim Pavano on waivers and  release Lohse

bid $6 for Waechter      if
successful and Lohse is still there waive Lohse  if lohse is gone due  to
waiver claim then dump Towers

if unsuccessful with  Waechter  bid $11 for Frasor with the same  dumping
process.

If I end up with either of the two  above   please activate them into my
lineup and reserve  Kennedy.

Additionally, if I get Terrence Long he is active into  Brown's spot with
Brown reserved..if I only get Norton then he starts where  A. Brown was.

Stopping now as this is turning into a Joe Biden  fillibuster

.let's make the
bid for norton   14

Nukes:

Bid $5 on FA Joel Peralta.  Claim Carl Pavano off  waivers.
If FA bid and/or waiver claim are successful, acquired player(s) to  reserve
roster and waive, as necessary, first Adam Hyzdu then Boone  Logan.

Mark

Hoosiers:

Greetings;

FAAB:  $26  Cy Taubenheim (Tor).  If successful, activate Cy  at P, reserve
Thornton, and waive Crain.
Thanks,
Rick

Red Hots:

FAAB Bid $15 on Greg Norton.  If successful,  then Norton to OF,
reserve Shannon Stewart and release Doug Mientkiewicz.
Waiver claim Carl Pavano.  If successful, then Pavano to reserve and  release
Jay Witasick. '

Bombers:

Trade as previously  announced.

Activate all acquire players at positions of those given in  trade.

If I am not above cap, although I believe I am, activate D.  Cabrera and
reserve lowest salaried reliever.

-- Mark  B.

Riptorns:

Rips trade K. Shoppach, Corey Patterson and  Willie Bloomquist to the Klein 9
for Mike Napoli, Casey Kotchman and Marco  Scutaro

2.  Activate Napoli at C....activate Scutaro at OF...reserve  Casey Kotchman.

3.  Other roster move to accomodate the trade:   activate Howie Kendrick  at
MI.

Thank you.