[USML Announce] Bun E Jansen

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 18:56:28 EDT 2006

Rich, you always flatter me...better to be compared to a kickass drummer
from Rockford than Salman Rushdie...BTW, I previously emailed MBB requesting
that he reserve R. Soriano and activate H. Penn because our
electricity/internet/cable have been shut off intermittedly due to street
construction.  Right now our power's up but is supposed to be shut off again
SAT and after that who knows. Anyway I couldn't make the roster move tonight
cos Hayden still in minors...so if I can't get to it someone please...and
thanks again Jeffrey for trading Hayden to me--I really  appreciate  your
generosity and fairness.
Brad the Bun E.