[USML Announce] DUMP Update - Boston's Closer of the Future - NOT

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 06:30:06 EDT 2006

Jeepers.  Hansen's first bad outing in a month, and Jeffrey is
cackling.  You'd think that Brandon Wood got the winning hit or
something.  Meanwhile, Mr. Winick ignores the big story in the
Minnesota-Boston game:  *another* win for budding superstar Boof
Bonser.  No doubt that the DUMP crowd will be knocking on the Nine's
door this offseason.

On a semi-related matter, I received the following e-mail yesterday.  I
am outrgaged -- OUTRAGED -- that Jeff Winick was not given a speaking
slot at this conference.  I think an organized boycott is in order.

FINAL EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT EXPIRES SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 30!
              (See below for details)

FIRST PITCH ARIZONA is a 3-day symposium for baseball fans and
fantasy leaguers. Now in its 12th year, it brings over 100
attendees and national baseball analysts to Phoenix for
interactive panel discussions, workshops, competitions and
ballgames. It has been called "the next best thing to draft day."

    http://www.firstpitchforums.com/arizona/
             November 3-5, 2006
      Doubletree Guest Suites, Phoenix AZ

===========================
LOOK WHO'S COMING THIS YEAR
===========================
- Jeff Erickson (XM Radio and Rotowire.com)
- John Sickels (Baseball Prospect Book)
- Peter Kreutzer (MLB.com / AskRotoman.com)
- Ron Shandler (Baseball HQ)
- Kimball Crossley (Toronto Blue Jays)
- Rick Wilton (Baseball Injury Report)
- Todd Zola (FantasyBaseball.com)
- Lawr Michaels (CREATiVESPORTS)
- Trace Wood (LongGandhi.com / Tout Wars champ)
- Deric McKamey (Minor League Baseball Analyst)
- John Burnson (Graphical Pitcher / HeaterMagazine.com)
- Gene McCaffrey (Wise Guy Baseball)
- Jeff Barton (Scoresheet Baseball)
- Doug Dennis (Baseball HQ)
- Andy Andres (Baseball HQ)
- Rob Gordon (Baseball HQ)

And look at the rising stars who we'll be watching from our front
row seats... Luke Hochevar, Ryan Braun, Troy Tulowitzki, Jarrod
Saltalamacchia, Hunter Pence, Ben Zobrist and dozens more. Last
year's attendees got to see players like Jered Weaver, Dan Uggla,
Curtis Granderson, Prince Fielder, Ryan Zimmerman and many more
who made it to the bigs in 2006.

===================================
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS YEAR'S PROGRAM
===================================
- How to forecast performance in the steroids era
- Multi-media session will make YOU a scout
- Four national analysts attempt to validate 2006's surprises
- 10 breakout sessions on everything from roster analysis to SOM
- The industry's first injury analyst explains how to assess risk
- Three minor league experts face off on their top picks for 2007
- Learn about the impact players in the Arizona Fall League
- Two leading forecasters reveal 2007's most intriguing players
- Special guest speaker: Blue Jays scout Kimball Crossley
- Your chance to play in a unique new competition
- and much more!

===============================
WHAT YOUR REGISTRATION BUYS YOU
===============================
- Three mornings filled with over a dozen seminar sessions
- Two afternoons with real fantasy competition
- Tickets to four Arizona Fall League ballgames
- FREE Official Arizona Fall League program
- FREE copy of Ron Shandler's 2007 Baseball Forecaster
- FREE Thursday evening welcome reception
- FREE hot buffet breakfasts (hotel guests only)
- Handouts, "instant freebies" and prizes

...and the opportunity to share experiences with industry
leaders and fellow fantasy leaguers from across the continent.

COMPLETE REGISTRATION DETAILS:
http://www.firstpitchforums.com/arizona/arizonasignup.htm

THE FINAL EARLY BIRD RATE ENDS NEXT SATURDAY!
If you register by Saturday, September 30, you can save $30
off the standard rate. And if you're a previous symposium
attendee, you can save an additional $25!

Read why so many attendees keep coming back, year after year...
http://www.firstpitchforums.com/arizona/testimonials.htm

Thank you, and hope to see you there!

Official Symposium Web Site
http://www.firstpitchforums.com/arizona/
November 3-5, 2006 - Phoenix, AZ

REMEMBER... The final Early Bird Discount ends NEXT SATURDAY!

               DON'T DELAY!