[USML Announce] Draft Day Building Entrance Question

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Fri Apr 6 19:45:10 EDT 2007

Now?  Why on earth would you leave him alone now?  Now is exactly when we
should pester him (and distract everyone else).

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of Brad Jansen
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 7:40 PM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Draft Day Building Entrance Question

Thanks.  I'll leave you alone for now.

On 4/6/07, Blocker, Mark B. <mblocker at sidley.com> wrote:

Brad:

  It is totally unfair for you to try to distract my extensive draft
preparation with these last minute "quizzes," but I will answer you anyhow.

1.  Go to 38, as my original message said.

2.  Yes, one-way mirrored panels will be provided

3.  I am uncertain about the vending machines on 38, but we can work
something out.  I believe there is an outside chance that sodas will simply
be available in the room.

  -- Mark B.

  _____