[USML Announce] Blocker Drops Pre-Draft Bomb

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 20:31:33 EDT 2007

Mark:
  Attached is the "original message" referenced in your latest of snotty
mails, a message you must have sent specifically to members of DUMP, since
it does not make mention of any floor, let alone the availabilty of vending
machines for diet coke.
   I'll see you at the Draft or in Hell, whichever comes first.
Regards,
BLJ