[USML Announce] Blocker Drops Pre-Draft Bomb

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Fri Apr 6 21:56:37 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/6/2007 8:31:48 PM Central Daylight Time,
bljansen at gmail.com writes:

Mark:
Attached is the "original message" referenced in your  latest of snotty
mails, a message you must have sent specifically to members  of DUMP, since it does
not make mention of any floor, let alone the  availabilty of vending machines
for diet coke.
I'll see you  at the Draft or in Hell, whichever comes  first.
Regards,
BLJ

Brad:

  I stand corrected.  Please accept my humblest apologies,  asswipe.