[USML Announce] Rules as Reflected on usml.net

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 18:29:27 EDT 2007

I looked at Article 17 and didn't know what Rich meant.  Now I see what
he wrote.  At first, I was going to complain.  But then I recognized
that all of our rule ambiguities -- not to mention some damn clear rules
-- have been interpreted against the Nine for almost two decades.  So
Article 18 simply codifies long-standing practice.

I enjoyed seeing everyone on Saturday.  Now let's see if Brandon Inge
can snap that 0-20 streak.  (I mean, even Alex Gordon has one hit!)

-Andy