[USML Announce] FAAB Bidding Question

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Tue Apr 10 19:28:03 EDT 2007

I'm not sure that it does, but that is easily remedied. Teams making FAAB bids will need to send their bids to USMLTrans and either Mark or I can adjust the successful bidders' contract downward accordingly. I'm willing to undertake that task. But sorting out contingent bids took a ton of time and we ought to leave that up to the automated system.

Jeff
Sent from my BlackBerry? wireless handheld