[USML Announce] FAAB Bidding Question

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Tue Apr 10 19:37:49 EDT 2007

I'm on board with using the automated system and if that changes the way we
do contingent bids, so be it.

That being said, I think that the salary component of our rules is something
that we must retain.  Hopefully the system is flexible enough to do what we
want.  Otherwise, we'll need to rely on manual adjustments to salary and
remaining FAAB dollars as you suggest.

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of jhwinick at aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 7:32 PM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] FAAB Bidding Question

I'm not sure that it does, but that is easily remedied. Teams making FAAB
bids will need to send their bids to USMLTrans and either Mark or I can
adjust the successful bidders' contract downward accordingly. I'm willing to
undertake that task. But sorting out contingent bids took a ton of time and
we ought to leave that up to the automated system.

Jeff
Sent from my BlackBerryR wireless handheld