[USML Announce] Winick Tonight (10:00 P.M., ESFU2)

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 21:53:45 EDT 2007

Mark:
 With due respect to you and your new friend and trading partner  Jeffrey
Winick, with all the injuries and mayhem to Winick's fragile team, he's a
non-factor already.  Most of us pretty much  knew  there was a lot of heat
but not much light when it came to the Big W---so, frankly, he's old news
around these parts.  The resounding silence in response to your puff piece
says much about a man who means so little.  Now let me finish writing 42 on
the back of my Riptorns team tee shirt.

Good night and safe driving.
Brad Lee