[USML Announce] All Star Stats

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Tue Apr 17 14:52:15 EDT 2007

Gentlemen,

The glitch on the website has been fixed and transactions are now correctly
set to Sunday at noon.  In addition, rosters should now be complete, in  that
all high schoolers, college players and Japanese players have been added to
rosters.  Please check your rosters to confirm that I got it right.

Finally, Mark and I will be working over the course of the next day or so  to
confirm that all of the prior transactions have been correctly input.
Starting this Sunday, everyone should be allowed to make their own  transactions.

Sorry it took so long, but I think we've now got an excellent website that
should serve us well for a long time to come.