[USML Announce] Today's Questions: Klein Nine

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Thu Apr 19 06:27:11 EDT 2007

Que Sera Sera

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of Andrew R. Klein
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 5:57 AM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Today's Questions: Klein Nine

I'm glad that Brad is keeping a close eye on the Nine, though I don't think
it's nice to pick on Corey while he's on bereavement leave.

In consideration of Rich, I will refrain from jovial banter until we have
further word on King Felix's elbow.

That is all.

-Andy

JHWinick at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 4/18/2007 5:09:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,