[USML Announce] Winick's Damon Dreams Get Double-Downed

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 18:39:34 EDT 2007

Its always darkest before the dawn. Typically its right about the time that Brad pronounces me dead and gone that things start turning around.  Methinks I can see a little sunshine.

The second half of the spoils from the "completely ridiculous, takes no skill to dump, can you believe that he traded away AROD for that" trade was just called up to the big leagues by the Yankees. Who needs Rich Harden. Philip Hughes is The Man.

Jeff
Sent from my BlackBerry? wireless handheld